Friday 1 May 2009

Growing Food @ Yarra Neighbourhood Orchard




I think I'm what you would call a 'bulk blogger'. I don't post for months and then when I finally do, I do it in bulk!
My Growing Food project was on display at the Yarra Neighbourhood Orchard Food Swap at Smith Reserve, Alexander Parade, Fitzroy (next to the Fitzroy Pool).
If you are interested in going to the swap it is on the first Saturday of the month from 10.00-1.00pm
Contact: Peta - peta@cultivatingcommunity.org.au This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it 0411 899 618 Or Glenda 0149 375 161

You can also see a selection of the photos in this months' edition of Dumbo Feather magazine, available at borders bookshop and excellent news agencies near you.

7 comments:

Laurel Freeland Learning Journeys said...

Very inspired by your work Meaghan. x Laurel

Laurel Freeland Learning Journeys said...

Well I have possibly posted this twice ....actually I was trying to work out how to follow you, but just to say that I am very inspired by your work Meaghan. x Laurel

Meaghan J Smith said...

Thanks Laurel, I'm glad to hear that.

Fitzroyalty said...

This is a great post! Would you be interested in seeing your work about local places syndicated on local news blogs? See Fitzroy for example. Many local bloggers are contributing. There’s no advertising and no exploitation of your content - just a convenient way for local people to read local news. To contribute please add suburb categories, tags or labels to your posts, such as ‘Fitzroy’, ‘Brunswick’, etc and let me know you’ve done this. RSS feeds for these tags are created and added to the local news sites. You may find that syndication brings more traffic to your blog and more comments from readers!

ps my post on the event is here.

Kate James said...

Thanks for following my blog Meaghan. Are all of the photos on your blog yours? They are beautiful and diverse.

Meaghan J Smith said...

Yes Kate they are all mine. Thanks for the lovely comment.

Rachael D said...

What beautiful photos. Congratulations on the exhibition.